Tuesday, December 10, 2013

,

Mee Goreng Thajudeen - Best Mee Goreng in Sungai Petani!

Regarding the title above, it is mostly an opinion of my boyfie.  He thinks the mee goreng below is second only to his favourite Mee Goreng Abu in Alor Setar. Of course, his opinion is super reliable because he is a super picky eater with picky taste buds and his recommendations are usually quite good. Especially to chin-cai people like me, heehee!

Mee Goreng ♥ RM 3.30

If you ask me how this plate of fried noodles taste like, I would say it is not spicy and brings a little tinge of sweetness too. Not too sweet though, just a little bit. 

This is the exterior of the shop. We just parked the car at the road side and I
timidly took a shot of the exterior of the shop just to show you all. Erm, as
you can see, the shop is really located inside a bungalow and they have a very
eye-catching neon green signboard which can be seen from the main road above!

This is the interior of the shop from where I was sitting.
Honestly, I expected more people to be there since it was dinner time but it
was quite empty. Good thing that they have nice fans and clean table and chairs.


When I first arrived there, I got discouraged by the number of people in the restaurant. I honestly expected more people to be there because every online comment said the mee goreng were "TERBAIKKKK" and stuff. I went on to order 2 plates of mee goreng and drinks which were served pretty quickly due to the small number of customers at that moment. Then again, all worries were gone when I took my first bite. Yup, it was really good ☺ After finishing our mee goreng, my boyfie decided to order another plate of Pasembur because he isn't totally satisfied with his dinner yet.

Pasembur ♥ RM 3.30

Pasembur really isn't my thing since a long long time ago when I first tried it. I don't really fancy sweet stuff so I just ate a little of the pasembur. He, on the other hand, whacked it clean off the plate! I guess we will be going back to this place some other time too, to try their mee rebus. I will update this post again with the mee rebus if I ever visit this restaurant again!

Location of the shop:
RESTORAN TAULAT MEE THAJUDEEN
214B, Jalan Hospital
Sungai Petani
08000 Kedah.

Opening hours: Brunch, Lunch and Dinner (CLOSED ON FRIDAYS)

Landmarks: 
1. Same row with the True Jesus Church
2. Same row with Sri Sithi Vinayagar Temple ( a really magnificent temple at night with the lights on) but they are at two ends of the road.

Happy eating' ☺

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment