Saturday, November 16, 2013

, ,

Breakfast in Sungai Petani - Lou Yu Kopitiam [老友小贩中心]

Another Saturday morning has come! Been really busy for the past week, studying for minor papers and also settling assignments which are due next week. Now that at least one assignment is almost done yesterday, I would say I can breath a little easier now. Well, at least for this weekend. So, this morning, boyfie and I headed out for our breakfast hunting again after a certain period of time. Today, we went to this local coffee shop called Lou Yu Kopitiam which is pretty good if you ask me. They have a good variety of food available to choose from, which is rare in the case of Sungai Petani.

The shop is a corner lot and look quite big. You can see it from the main road.
The interior is cooling as it is very well shaded using the blinds.
Good atmosphere to eat!
I actually have been to this coffee shop twice. I decided to try on more food first, before I blog about it. This morning, I had quite a lot of food since we ordered some add ons besides our bowl of noodle. Super full now, while I type this blog post! ☺

Duck Meat Kuey Teow Soup ♥ RM 3.50

Dry Beef Noodles with Soup ♥ RM 5

Char Kuey Teow with Duck Eggs ♥ RM 3.50

Tom Yam Noodles with Fried Fish ♥ RM 4.50

Tau Fu Fah ♥ RM 1.20

I shall call this EGG IN MEAT ♥ RM 1.50 per half

Location of the shop:


151, Jalan Masjid 1, 
Sungai Petani,
08000 Kedah.
Opening hours: Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch time

So, do the food in the pictures stir up your cravings? Heeheehee. Breakfast hunting Spot #2, done!
Happy eatin' ☺

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment