Tuesday, October 15, 2013

,

Kangnaru - Korean Barbeque in Sungai Petani Town

Went out with the roomies and (of course) the boyfie today, to celebrate one of my roommate's birthday! We decided that we will go for lunch at this Korean restaurant which is operated by a real Korean lady in the nearby town area. It is called, KANGNARU.

So, honest to God, I love Korean food. Not that I can stomach them every single day. Yet, the craving for Korean cuisine happens when I've been deprived of it for a few weeks. This small little restaurant is one of them which I think are worth the money and also serves yummy food and gives us generous portions of side-dishes with unlimited refills!

About our meal today, we ordered 2 person servings (this is the minimum number of servings that needs to be ordered for BBQ) of samgyupsal (pork belly) and another 2 person servings of chicken meat for our barbeque set. We added on another seafood pancake which is pretty expensive to me but SUPER DUPER TASTY. Lastly, we also ordered a big sized Kimchi soup that has like pork, tofu, ramen and loads of kimchi in it! Oh gosh, now that I think of it, I am starting to get hungry again! 


♥☺♥



Well, sorry to say, I didn't take much close up shots of the dishes because we were so hungry and I was in the mood of celebrating my roomie's birthday. I took these photos from my boyfie who wanted to Instagram his food, so that's why I would still be able to add in some photos into this post. Otherwise, it would just be a dull picture-less blog post. 

As you can see from the pictures above, the pot of kimchi soup is really huge :D This pot cost us about RM 42 whereas the pork belly and chicken meat each cost RM 23 respectively. I am not really sure about the seafood pancake though, but if I am not mistaken it should cost around RM 20. Well, in the end, our bill came up to RM 108 and the 5 of us were filled to the top of tummies!

Location of the shop:

No. 308, Lorong 9 
Jalan Kelab Cinta Sayang, 
08000 Sungai Petani.
04-441 0134

Opening hours: MONDAY TO SUNDAY
Lunch shift: 10.00AM - 2.30PM
Dinner shift: 5.00PM - 10.30PM

For more information, you can visit their Facebook page! Just click 'here'.

If you're craving for Korean cuisine, this place really is a good place to go!
Happy eatin' ☺

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment