Saturday, November 9, 2013

,

Batu 14 Puchong Yong Tau Foo [Kota Kemuning Branch]

During my holidays back home, I was always indecisive on what to eat because there was just too many choices. Like, I feel like eating everything but I just can't seem to choose one! One fateful night, we were not very hungry but we still had to find for dinner because my mother is simply the kind of person that insists her daughters have 3 proper meals a day. I didn't know what to eat and suddenly she said, "Want to have Yong Tau Fu? Kota Kemuning there got open a new branch of Puchong Yong Tau Fu, we can try." So, there we go!

This is the exterior of the shop! 

The inside of the shop is more modern and cleaner compared to the original branch.

Tadaaaa! Yong Tau Fu with soup ♥ The soup is fantastic okay!

These are the fried stuff. I personally love the fried things more!
YUM YUM YUM ♥♥♥

Erm, I first got to know about Puchong Yong Tau Fu when my uncle brought me to the original Puchong branch which is opposite a chinese school, Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Han Ming. I really loved it very much and had been going back to the Puchong branch for a few times since then. Well, just google about Puchong Yong Tau Fu and you will find tonnes of photos and information about this great food haven.

About this Kota Kemuning branch, if I were to give a landmark, I would say that the restaurant is located right next to (or right behind) the Bukit Rimau AEON Big hypermarket. It is very close really, walking distance only. It is totally obscured from the main road, so you'll have to turn into the area to see the restaurant.

When you arrive at this restaurant, just choose a table first and remember the table number. Then, head over to the place where you can see all the raw vegetables and other bean curd stuffs. At that counter, you just grab a basket and take anything you want to eat. Hand the basket over to the person-in-charge at the counter and they will automatically help you decide which are going to enter the soup and which are going to be fried. Of course, you can specifically tell them how to cook it if you want, but most of the time I just leave it to them. Tell them your table number and you decide whether you want to add fishballs or other stuff into your soup base. They will serve it to you later.

Besides Yong Tau Fu, you can also order other side dished like Paper-wrapped chicken (纸包鸡), stir-fried vegetables, chicken dishes, etc. Honestly, I can't comment on these dishes because I have never had them  before! I always head there to have their yummy Yong Tau Fu only, teehee! ☺

Location of the shop:

Puchong Branch (the original restaurant)
Lot 105, Batu 14, 
Jalan Besar, 
Kampung Baru Puchong 
47100, Puchong, Selangor

Kota Kemuning Branch
Jalan Sungai Burung U32/U (Seksyen 32), 
Bukit Rimau, Selangor

Happy eatin' ☺
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment