Friday, November 8, 2013

,

Kinmizu Japanese Restaurant in Sungai Petani

Yippeee! Today marks the end of another system! Two down, four more to go :P
So, as we finished our Respiratory System paper today, boyfie and I decided that we should go treat ourselves to some good food, so we went out to try something new for lunch! This time, we went to this Kinmizu Japanese Restaurant which is situated right behind the locally famous Yoshiya Japanese Restaurant. Being a student here for a few years now, and many more years to come, we decided that we should always opt for new things so that we will know this town well enough before we leave it! :D

Let's start with the interior shall we? They have two private boxes, as seen.

The kitchen is behind the square hole and this is their counter.

A little more pictures on the interior of the restaurant.

So, this is the menu and I was just thinking of taking something that looks
artistic when I was snapping this picture :P

Now, let's move on to the food that we ordered. Erm, since it is only me and my boyfie, we couldn't eat that much of a variety anyway. I will include the pricing of each item underneath the caption, so you'll know the price range for this restaurant!

Okay, first and foremost! His California roll ♥ RM 4
SUPER YUMMY

Then, my lovely Salmon Sushi ♥ RM 6
DOUBLE THE YUMMY

His Salmon Teriyaki Set ♥ RM 19
It comes with rice, miso soup and chawan mushi too!

This is my Tori Shogayaki Set, which is basically just chicken stir-fry.
It comes with a huge bowl of rice, chawan mushi, miso soup.
Oh, and two slices of oranges too! It is not bad! ♥ RM 17
There are many more other things which are worth trying on the menu but I only have like one stomach and couldn't possibly eat so much at once! I guess I will be coming back here in the future as their food is really not bad. The price range is also pretty normal to me, considering it is Japanese cuisine. I think the fish based sets are a little cheaper compared to the surrounding Japanese restaurants and their fish slices are thicker too.

Location of the shop: 
Lorong 20 (Taman Patani Jaya)
Sungai PetaniKedah

Contact number: 012-569 4618
Opening hours: Mostly for lunch and dinner time only.
I am sorry for not taking a picture of the exterior of the shop, but I can tell you that the shop is painted grey in color and it is located on the row of shop-lots which are behind Yoshiya Japanese Restaurant. If you're a local, you'll probably find it easily.

Happy eatin' ☺


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment