Saturday, November 16, 2013

, , ,

Deviled Eggs Recipe

I had a lot of eggs left out on the rack and I had to think of something to finish them off quickly so that they don't turn bad. So, one night, I was googling about various ways to cook eggs and I found this : DEVILED EGGS! HAHA! ☺☺☺ Sounds like a devil.



Ingredients:

7 eggs
2-3 tbsps of mayonnaise
Chilli flakes 


STEP 1: BOIL THE EGGS

Oh right, before I start, these are the ingredients I used.

Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the eggs and boil for about 5-6 minutes.

STEP 2: PEEL AND CUT THE EGGS

Cut 6 peeled eggs into half and separate the whites from the yolk.
Put the egg yolk into another bowl and you can arrange the egg whites
on a chopping board or any flat surface.

Add the 7th egg together into the bowl containing the egg yolks.
Smash the eggs together like above. The smaller the better :)

STEP 3: ADD MAYONNAISE

Add about 2-3 tbsps of mayonnaise on to the smashed eggs.

Mix well to create the perfect filling!

STEP 4: FILL THE EGG WHITES

Take a spoon, or two spoons if it is easier, and start filling the center of
the egg whites carefully! Be careful not to tear the sides of the egg!
PS: If the sides do tear, press it against the yolk filling. It acts like glue haha!

STEP 5: GARNISH WITH CHILLI FLAKES

Yes, sprinkle some chilli flakes on top!

Ready to serve!
Oh wells, I actually had to bring it to my boyfie hence, I had to pack it.
Wonder if he will like it? ♥

Do leave a comment to let me know if it worked well for you when you try it!
I guess it will sure be well since it is such a simple recipe!

Happy cookin' ☺

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment