Friday, October 11, 2013

,

The Dining Cafe - p.a.t.h.

Guess what guys, today I received a sweet surprise from my partner and we went out for our first date :)
Therefore, I am going to share about the cafe that we went to for our dinner date. The cafe has great ambience, beautiful modern woodwork and also very tasty food! I have never been to a fusion-kind of cafe like this and still taste great food! Awwww, I still feel so yums to the tums now! I wish I was still there now, enjoying my meal! 

So, tonight we both had set meals which are pretty worth the deal (in my opinion, of course).
First, I'll show you my set meal. It is called the Teriyaki Salmon with Rice meal which comes with the main course, one slice of cake of your choice and also a glass of drink! All these for RM20+ (couldn't remember the exact figure).

This was the superb teriyaki salmon. It came with a bowl of rice which
I did not capture in this picture. Even after it has turned slightly cold,
the salmon was still very tasty. Plus, even the sweetcorn tasted yummy!

This is their homemade pumpkin cake. I doubt many people had tried such
a cake before. It has a really special texture, but it was just okay for me.
Don't be fooled by the picture though, it really isn't too big in size.

Next, I'll show you his set meal. It is called the Homemade Hamburger Steak which is basically made up of pork. It comes with the main course, a bowl of homemade mushroom soup which is super creamy and delicious, plus a glass of drink. This set cost RM 16.90, this I am sure :P

The pork patty was soft and succulent with the barbeque sauce all over it!
The patty was thick too, so it is filling enough for dinner :)

We also ordered an ala carte which are these pork meatballs. God, this is by far the bomb of the night. Have you ever tasted anything so crispy on the outside but soft and succulent on the inside? No? Man, try this!



This p.a.t.h. cafe is by far the most interesting cafe I've ever dined in, in Sungai Petani. I never thought such place even existed in such a small town! All thanks to my sayang who asked the local students and found out about this place through them! Since this cafe is really modern and stuff, they have their own Facebook page and also their very own blog! Check them out to get the latest info about promotions from this cafe :)

Click here: 





Location of the cafe:
No.32, Lorong 17, Taman Patani Jaya, 
08000 Sungai Petani.
04-421 6184

Happy eatin' ☺

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment