Sunday, December 8, 2013

, ,

Hotmas Restaurant - SUPER BIG PORTION!

So two days ago, boyfie suddenly woke me up from my evening nap and told me we are going to dinner outside of campus. Like, the word 'food' itself led me to an immediate wake up, two splashes of water on my face, a few combs down my tangled hair and I'm ready to go. Yes, the power of food... especially non-campus food. He said we are going to go try Hotmas, which he heard about from some of his friends and he knows the restaurant sells a local kind of Western food. So, we set off and headed towards town again.

FYI, this isn't my photo, I found it in Google and used it here.
I arrived around 7PM at night, so it was darker and the sign board was lighted up.

We parked the car slightly before the restaurant and walked towards it. Most of the time, we find these places with the help of Waze (an app in my iPhone which is too damn useful ) and go around trying new places for food.

This is the interior of the restaurant. It is neat and tidy. Good enough for a
comfortable dinner!

It is a combination of two shops so there are two sides of the restaurant.
Still, it is always almost full during dinner time! The crowd is really satisfying!

While waiting for our food to come, I found out they even have their own
chilli sauce. Taste like McD's chilli sauce to me :P

After about less than 10 minutes wait, my order came first! It was super quick service!

This is the dish I ordered.
Grilled Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce ♥ RM 10

annnd then, his gigantic order came! Look at the size of the chicken.
Chicken Chop with Oriental Sauce ♥ RM 10
As we finished our main course, suddenly boyfie said he feels like trying the fried rice here. Although I was already super full even before I actually finished my chicken and he was also quite full already, I decided to share a plate of fried rice with him. So, I went over to the counter and add on an order.

I ordered Nasi Goreng Paprik ♥ RM 5
and this gigantic plate of rice came to us! :O
We finished it anyway, haha!

To us, we think this place is really good. The place serves good food which are gigantic in portion. What else can a hungry student with a frequent tight budget ask for? For God's sake, even the drinks here come in bigger sizes. While we were eating, we saw a waitress carry a glass of water which is about the size of jug to a nearby customer. The table next to us had like plates of lamb chops/steak which are as big as the size of the plate itself. I am definitely, definitely, definitely coming back to try that.

Location of the shop:
27&26, Jln Pahlawan
Taman Lagenda Indah,
Sungai PetaniKedah

Opening hours: Dinner time.

Happy eatin' ☺
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment