Wednesday, February 12, 2014

,

Han Woo Ri Korean Restaurant [Taipan USJ]

Back in the holidays, I brought my Yeobo and also my old classmate Yong Qi to have some Korean food because Yeobo was having this samgyupsal craving since months ago. We didn't want to go back to Daorae because we have already tried that several times. Despite the fact that we know Korean barbeque probably has all the same stuffs and taste pretty much the same anywhere, I guess I just wanted to try a new place. I googled around for Korean restaurants in Taipan USJ and to my surprise, there is another Korean restaurant located at the other end of the building where Daorae is situated. So I thought to myself, "Han Woo Ri, it is."



Since there were only the 3 of us, we ordered a minimum of 2 person serving. Of course, we ordered the original samgyupsal and the other one was probably some marinated pork belly too. I don't really remember clearly now. Once we were seated and done placing our order, the waiter started to serve us our starter which is soup. Now, this is not done in all places so I think I should give a plus point to this restaurant for serving one of my favourites!

Ooooh, me loves soup! ♥

Then, up comes the samgyupsal and also the other side dishes.

I am hungry, just by looking at this right now.
Oh, not to forget! We also ordered a nice plate of ddukbeokki (korean rice cakes)

I love the rice cakes... but I like the plate even more! It's so antique!

I don't remember the prices of the dishes but I can tell you that it is around the same price range as all the other Korean restaurants. By the end of the day, I remember the 3 of us splitting the bill and each of us had to pay RM25-30. For a meal like this, I guess it is not cheap, so to say, but it is reasonable if compared with others. Oh by the way, I really like this restaurant because their waiters are so polite. Like... they smile ALL THE TIME. Whatever you need, they can get it for you in like half a minute! The service is really good and that is a double plus point! ☺

Location of the restaurant:
3rd Floor
Jalan USJ 10/1J (Taipan USJ), 
47620 Subang Jaya, 
Selangor

Opening time:
Open daily
11AM-3PM (Brunch and Lunch)
6PM-11PM (Dinner)

Contact number:  03-8023 3357

Happy eatin' ☺

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment